20 July 2011

Naomi Anne

For those of you who didn't hear the spectacular news - I have another niece!!

Naomi Anne was born on 12 July 2011 at 3:30am(ish). She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long! From what I hear, everything went well!

Congrats to Dan, Ashley, Hannah, and Rachel! I can't wait to meet you, Naomi!!















Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. All of my nieces. I can't stand being away from them.
2. Mary Martin's Peter Pan. Holy cow, I love this movie. I'm watching it now and can't stop laughing.
3. I'm surrounded by pictures of people I don't talk to anymore. Must remedy this.
4. Maureen O'Hara. She has to be the most beautiful, classy woman ever to grace Hollywood.
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the book and the movies). Seen it twice and can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

Mason Manor said...

are you going to take down the pictures or start communicating with the people? Also, I want to see HP! Maybe you and me and Karissa can go on Saturday? :)

Lauren Conley said...

I haven't decided what to do about the friends/pictures, but I'm all for going to see Harry Potter with you and Karissa!

KP said...

congratulations to you, aunt!! :)

love you!

Lauren Conley said...

Love you, too KP!