27 November 2010

I Have a New Sister-in-Law

Jereme got married on 20 November!!

It's been crazy having all of my family here and trying to juggle seeing everyone and working and trying to squeeze in time to see Nicole while she was here (didn't really work...).

The wedding was great! They were married in the San Diego temple and it was RAINING on Saturday!! Christy and Jereme were troopers through the rain and were all smiles. Right after they got out of the temple we all headed back up to LA for the reception, which was GORGEOUS!

You know I love my brother because I was DANCING. IN PUBLIC!!
I'm so glad that Jereme and Christy picked each other. She's amazing and I'm grateful that she is my newest sister.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Having all of my family here (minus my brother-in-law, Dan). We missed you Dan!!
2. Bonuses from work.
3. Staring at my computer screen for around 7 minutes, trying to think of the third thing to put on this list since I decided I would always have at least 3 things.

No comments: