22 August 2010

Chelsea's birthday party

I don't know how - and I don't WANT to know - but Bryce knows about this little restaurant in Hollywood that does a nightly drag show, Hamburger Mary's. We went there to celebrate Chelsea's birthday and had a BLAST!

The queens:


Chelsea got to participate in a booty shaking contest with all of the other birthday girls. Chelsea didn't win, but we had a blast cheering for her!




I know its weird, but it was SO fun and we're going to go again soon.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Jereme's girlfriend Christy came for a visit. She's tons of fun - I like her!
2. Enchilladas. YUM!
3. I'm not going to San Diego to see Alli. I know you're all wondering why this is on my happy list. I'll tell you: I'M GOING TO OREGON!
4. Mockingjay comes out on Tuesday! I'M SO EXCITED!!
5. Chelsea got hired at the place I work, SQA!
6. VH1 Classics.

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

I think I know someone who works there.

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

At Hamburger Marys?? Seriously?

A Little Somethin-soomethin from the Hillary Gallery said...

Come visit me in OREGON!!! :D That sounds like a very entertaining place with the drag show and all...I liked the pictures :)