14 May 2010

The New Purse

I bought a new purse the other day and Alli has been asking for a picture, so: TA - DA!

I got it at Target the other day. The ironic thing is, I went to the purse section of Target and was not impressed, so I started heading to the book section. The walk ways were so crowded that I decided to just walk through the clothing aisles. As I was passing through the infant section, this purse was hung up with some baby blankets. I have good shopping juju every now and then.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. I hooked up my speakers to my laptop. :o)
2. Jessie must have had her baby by now.
3. I seriously need a hair cut. My hair touches my waist. That is a little extreme. The only problem is, I don't know what to do with it. Hmm...

2 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Oober cute! Why would you think I wouldn't like it?
And oh my heck, I can't believe your hair is down to your waist! Cut it! :)

KP said...

i love that purse its sooo cute!