13 May 2010

Fortunate

Over the past 2 1/2 weeks, I've gotten 2 fortune cookies that are eerily similar.


See?

If you're the unexpected visitor/returning good friend, don't spoil it for me - I want to be surprised when you show up!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. "Animal" by Neon Trees. SO good - can't get enough.
2. The auditor we thought was dead isn't dead. He resurfaced this morning, alive and well. The jerk.
3. Clean Sheet Day!!
4. They traded interns around in the office and moved the guy that was frustrating the living daylights out of me to the other office and gave us a girl. I'm much happier now, and more work is getting done every day.
5. Apparently I get to start handling more of my own stuff at work - go me!
6. I miss Stella.

No comments: