28 April 2010

Mistakes

Does anyone else feel like the mistakes they make are so incredibly huge they're irreparable? I know it's NOT that huge, but I feel like I'm swimming in this one and I can't decide how to fix it.

I'm so frustrated these days, and I really hope it passes, but at this point I'm where I can't quite seem to see the end.

Because of this I'm going to do a longer list!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. I love when Chelsea comes over. We hardly EVER actually do anything, but I don't think I realized how much I missed her friendship all of those years. I'm 99.99% sure that that is why I was so mad at her for so long - because she disappeared on me. Which made me disappear on her. Sorry, Betty.
2. A few weekends ago, Scott and I hung out all night and I told him I'd go to his dance show this weekend. I was explaining to Nicole today that I had plans for Saturday (Scott's show) and she immediately asked me if Scott and I are dating. I don't understand...
3. I was killing time on Facebook tonight, and I suddenly found myself panicking that I might have homework due tomorrow. And then I realized I'll never have homework due again. SAD DAY!
4. Does anyone remember my Shig bear? I was telling GothPod about someone that works for my company named Shigeo who goes by "Shigy" and GP said that he would almost rather be called Shig. I started cracking up because of the bear's name. When I told GP he was confused and amused. Weird.


5. I think I'm going to buy an annual pass to Disneyland. The only problem with that is, if I do, it would only be worth it to buy the highest level pass because I can only go on Saturdays and all weekends are blocked-out on the lower levels. The higher level one is over $300. I have some serious debating to do.
6. I'm loving all of the videos my sister keeps posting of my nieces. Maybe I'll skip the Disneyland pass and save up for a plane ticket in case I ever get vacation time from work.
7. I literally cannot remember the last time I took my toe rings off.
8. I'm debating starting a satirical blog. My only concern is that "Satirical" will quickly become "Sarcastic."
9. I like Hot Bliggity Blog's blog backgrounds slightly more than The Cutest Blog on the Block's, but that's probably because I was using TCBOTB for the longest time and had seen all of their designs a million times over.
10. I realized the other night how much I miss living with 5 other girls. I was in severe need of someone to talk to and I'll be darned if having a bunch of girls that you love live with you wasn't a blessing for 5 years.
11. Mayu noticed the other day that I've been down, and she offered to take me to a karaoke bar where I could sing and she could drink. I love my friends at work.
12. I love finding myself in a book. I do not love reading all the way to the end of a book and finding out that the character I identify the most with is a suicidal manic depressive.
13. The stupid dog is so cute.
14. August. August. August. August. August.

No comments: