24 March 2010

It's the Simple Things in Life...

Here are some random thoughts/fun things from the past few days:

  • Another Free Willy movie?? Really?? Before you know it, Free Willy is going to become the new Land Before Time series...
  • I love "Who's Line is it Anyway?"
  • Christy offered me her hat collection for Bryce's crazy hat party on Saturday.
  • I'm getting my phone to go with my phone number at work.
  • I have this strange urge to watch The Wizard of Oz. I don't understand it.
  • I finally fixed my milkshake craving; thank you Ruby's!
  • Chelsea's face is freaking amazing.
  • Seeing our new office furniture get delivered, and being really excited whenever we heard the dolly going by.
  • Reading old GMail chat conversations between me and Alli.
  • My work is really cool; we're getting an office-sponsored bowling party one night soon. And at the Christmas party, we always do a talent show. I was warned now so I could start preparing.
  • My cork board is back!
  • It takes exactly 1.5 text messages between Bryce and I before they become inappropriate.
  • I wrote down goals that are going into effect starting Monday morning.
  • "Oh, look at that! ...Oh, look at that! ...Oh, look at that!"
  • I like "The Marriage Ref."

2 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

I was reading in my journal from a few years ago and reminiscing about all of the fun we had. :) Miss you!

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

Seriously - the best years.

Miss you, too!