08 March 2010

Happy Birthday, Jereme!

It's Jereme's 26th birthday today!


What can I say about such a fantastic brother? I never really felt like an annoying little sister around him or his friends, although I know I was one. He cracks me up pretty much every night at dinner (and other times during the day), and I appreciate him every morning for letting the dog into his room so he stops whining. He's someone I go to when I need advice or someone to listen/calm me down. I love him lots. And lots.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREME!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Jereme hates cats, but they LOVE him.
2. My mom got to go to Seattle to see Josh, Karissa, Dan, Ashley, Hannah, and Rachel. Thank you Cheryl for the ticket. I'm so glad she got to go see the kids she doesn't get to see everyday and to have some time for herself.
3. Apparently, KP thinks if I was a food, I'd be mashed potatoes.
4. The email I wrote on behalf of Nicole.

No comments: