22 February 2010

A Few MORE of My Favorite Things!

I forgot a few yesterday. Or rather, I remembered more today...

15. That look on my dad's face either right before he calls me a smart ass, or when he's thinking it, but has decided not to voice it.
16. Has anyone seen Accidentally on Purpose? I've seen it 3 times. The SAME EPISODE...three times. The problem is, it's on in between 2 shows that I like, when you can't switch channels because it's on the half hour - so everything is already going.
17. My brother wants me to make more brownies. I don't mind, honestly. But I'm going to start charging him. I want a chocolate milkshake. STILL!!!
18. The scene when what's-his-bucket breaks up with the crazy chick on Accidentally on Purpose. I told you, I've only seen it 3 times, and it's the SAME episode. I still laugh when he tries to break up with her. Whatever their names are...
19. The picture that serves as the backdrop on my cell phone. It's Chelsea with a pink bra over her eyes and that weird look she gets.
20. One day, I'm going to start writing again. Hopefully soon. I think I'm just scared of getting sucked in like the last time.
21. The dents on the first toe of each of my feet from my toe rings.

Mk, I THINK that's all. Who knows?

No comments: