16 February 2010

I Can't Stop Laughing

This has to be the BEST FREAKING COMMERCIAL EVER!

I don't know exactly what it is about this commercial but I've watched it like 6 times and I seriously laugh harder and harder each time. I had to share:


I laugh just thinking about it.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Knowing that my education was totally worth it and complete.
2. I got my diploma.
3. I love my teachers at BYU-Idaho. They weren't just teachers. A few were mentors, and several were friends. They're amazing people, and I miss them all SO much. Okay, not all...but the vast majority, definitely.
4. I got to brag to my dad for a bit the other night, and it was nice to see him the slightest bit impressed with some of the things I've done in college. Impressed might not be the right word, but he seemed slightly surprised, if nothing else.
5. I'm glad the Idol judges are sending home the people I like the least. Mostly just those two stupid girls I couldn't stand. Keep it up, and don't send sucky people through like Fantasia (GAG ME) anymore.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hahahahaha!!! Oooohhh my gosh. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. I needed that laugh, it's midterms this week; thanks for posting!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Look at me, now look at him, now look at me, no him...I'm on a horse.
Bwhahaha