29 January 2010

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Today is Rachel's first birthday!!!

I honestly CANNOT believe that she's already ONE! It blows my mind. Of course, it's also crazy that Hannah is going to be 3 in exactly one week also, but that's a post for another day...

I don't care what you people say, I have the CUTEST nieces ever.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Mishi. That cat may be retarded and super skinny, but he's definitely entertaining. I seriously don't know how he gets so dirty!

2. Nicole on a sugar high. Wow. Usually Chelsea is the crazy one, but I literally have bruises on my leg in the shape of Nicole's fingers and a rather large bruise on my wrist that I'm also crediting to Nicole.

3. Going to the park with Chelsea again. Gotta love the swings.
4. Isn't it cool how much you can love someone else's baby? I mean, Hannah and Rachel aren't mine, and I love them SO much. I can't imagine loving something more.

3 comments:

c.j. said...

I feel the same way about my niece :)

Mason Manor said...

thanks for the nice post :) These girl sure love their aunt Lauren! :)

RS said...

She IS a cute baby! -Katie S