26 January 2010

I Adore Sheldon.

I've been watching The Big Bang Theory a lot lately, and I can't help but gush about how much I absolutely ADORE Sheldon. He's definitely my favorite. And dare I say...100% meant for me??

I wish.

Every time he talks I sit in wide-eyed rapture, practically drooling. Which is kind of ironic because honestly, I HATE super skinny guys, which he is. But I'm willing to look past his insubstantial weight. That's how much I love him.

Here's a clip from Season 3, episode 2. This clip will explain fairly clearly why I love him so much. There is another clip from later in this same episode where Raj and Sheldon debate the name of the cricket. Also definitely worth checking out. Especially because I want Sheldon's shirt.



Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Thinkgeek.com. Yet again, I was perusing last night, and found a bunch of stuff I want. One day...
2. I want to be socially awkward like Sheldon. Not like Rob (for those of you who know the story) but I think Sheldon is a humorous balance.
3. My new Singles Ward. Goodbye South Bay Singles, Hello Santa Monica!! :o) WAHOO!
4. Jereme. He's tons of fun. I'm lucky to have such a great family that is multifunctional, i.e., friends and family. (How's my Sheldon? Is it nerdy enough?)

2 comments:

Life with the Conleys said...

I LOVE this show. We don't have TV and this is the only show I go online to watch. Just can't get enough.

nison (nic + allison) said...

I've only seen 1 episode but not surprising that you love Sheldon. He's your match.