12 December 2009

I HATE technology!

So my computer crashed.

I have no computer.

It's rough. hahaha.

No, but really...

The purpose of this post is to tell you all that if you need me, don't use anything having to do with computers. Call the phone, cause seriously, I can't get it fixed until I'm home. I don't have time. I'll be in the library from now until the end of the century, and I don't get great reception, so if you call me and I don't answer, that's why. It's not cause I don't love you all.

See everyone in Cali really soon!!

Loves!


Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. The fact that I actually am doing one of these lists when I'm in such a foul mood.
2. Leslie. She calmed me down so much last night. And listened to me go on and on about John.
3. I got to talk to Bryce...ON THE PHONE!!! hahaha. It's the simple things in life.

No comments: