19 September 2009

My Bear

Chelsea and Nicole came over to the house the night I was packing up to say goodbye and to help me load up my car - which they've gotten quite good at, actually.

So, somehow Jake ended up with one of my old bears. (I didn't even know I had him still, but apparently somewhere in the house I have all kinds of stuff!) The first thing Jake does with a stuffed animal is chew off it's eyes. (He must not like to be stared at as he's dismembering innocent little bears...) Then he'll go for the nose, and finally he'll pick one limb that he focuses the majority of his attention on.

You can see all of this in my poor little bear.

Notice, he has no face. He's missing his leg. He has no stuffing, and most importantly, Chelsea's hand is up his butt.

Poor bear!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. I finished all of my homework for the weekend in about an hour. And I'm taking 12 credits. WOO HOO!
2. Nicole Norton laughs at pretty much everything I say. It's nice to know someone appreciates the humor.
3. Lyrics that speak to you.
4. Good quotes from good books.

No comments: