10 September 2009

Jake the Dog

We like to sit on the floor in my family... Mostly it's my dad and Jereme on the floor, but I picked it up in Seattle and for some reason it's pretty comfortable. The only problem is, the dog. He's a 70 pound lap dog.

He'll walk right up to you, and then sit on you.

He also loves to sleep on his back with all 4 legs in the air.


Really, this is the oddest dog I've ever been around. He's incredibly vocal. I don't mean he barks a lot - he doesn't, actually. He GROANS. And sings - which is SO fun. But really, he groans ALL the time.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Rexburg smells like hay.
2. Sonic ran out of tator tots and darn near caused an uproar.
3. English classes start tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

apparently the dumb dog only weighs 60 pounds, not 70. I lied.