21 August 2009

A Day in the Park

The day before I went to Arizona, Chelsea came over to hang out.

I made us tuna melts (thanks for the bread Phish!), and then we headed over to the park.
On our way over to the park, we were talking about how much we enjoyed swinging when we were little. So we hit up the swings first.


We took a blanket and each of us had a book so we could read. But it turned into me reading and Chelsea napping (what else?).
We had so much fun! We were laughing a lot and the weather was beautiful.


The only thing we didn't plan for was being so dang thirsty. Now we know for next time!
Thanks for the fun Chelsea!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. The Mountain Man.
2. How offended/bothered people get when they hear me and Bryce joking about his cancer.
3. Swinging so high I seriously thought I was going to go over the bar. I love that feeling.
4. Chelsea's Goofy laugh. A-HYUCK!
5. Popeye.

No comments: