16 July 2009

ThinkGeek.com

So Bryce introduced me to this website called ThinkGeek.com a couple months ago and I can't get enough. If I don't have homework, I'm for sure browsing ThinkGeek! They have everything there - from onion goggles to a goldfish training kit!!

This is by far and away my favorite though. I want it. But I wouldn't be able to wear it on campus. Too many Monty Python fans up here who would get the joke.

ThinkGeek :: Huge Tracts of Land


Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Finishing the magazine for Brother Keller's class - although, I would like to know which of my articles were published.
2. I dusted my room yesterday and it smells like pledge a little still. MMMM.
3. California in 9 days! Thanks for finding a place for us, J!
4. The 7 week break. I know I complain about it most of the time, but I'm burnt out. I need a vacation.

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

Mason Manor said...

that is too funny! I'm gonna check out that site :)

KP said...

yaaay!!
ps. that website sounds so funny. hahahaha. cute.