01 May 2009

Schizophrenic Weather Part 2

The coolest thing happened on Thursday!

I got home from class and was sitting at my computer when I heard thunder, yet again. So I opened up my window to better hear the rumbling and went back to what I was doing. Then it started to hail. So I went and played in the hail (check back tomorrow for a post about what happened while I was playing in the hail...) and came back in after I decided I'd been pelted enough. A few minutes later I looked up at the building across from me and saw that the roof was steaming. I figured it could be explained by heaters in the cool air. But then I realized I couldn't really see the windows of the building that is only about 15 feet away from me.

I had to go to the store (again, check back tomorrow for details as to why...) and I walked outside, got in my car and turned to head out of the parking lot. Now, I live just kiddy-corner from the Temple. I should be able to see it clearly, right?

This is what I saw:


It was cool and creepy all at once. The fog literally came out of nowhere.
I'm pretty sure the dementors are behind it.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Seeing McMovie Phone. *sigh* I've missed him. And his wife. hahaha!
2. The testing center Nazi that I gave total attitude to for asking me if my glasses were presciption or not. (I forget sometimes that my glasses are transitions and so they look like sunglasses a lot. Woops...)
3. Rockapella concert tomorrow night.
4. "17 Again" - so cute. A new favorite, for sure.
5. The dancing Jamba Juice banana.

1 comment:

SG said...

those pics are awes!!