01 December 2008

A New Trend


I honestly do not have time to be blogging right now, but I couldn't resist. This was too funny to pass up. Well...for me at least.

Ok. I know I have nice hair. I love my hair. Strangers ask to touch it. Creepy, but flattering. Most of you probably already know the story of McMoviePhone comparing my hair to corn silk in front of 6 people from one of our classes (it was hilarious...especially if you've heard his voice). It happened again today. Thankfully this time it was a single girl who said it - and she's my friend from my French class - instead of McMoviePhone (as much as I adore him). I haven't seen Miranda or Mamie since 19 November (WEIRD) so when they came into class today we were chatting and Miranda leaned over and ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Your hair is so pretty! It's like...like CORNSILK!" To which Mamie agreed while I was cracking up and getting dirty looks because all of this took place during the opening hymn. yeah. I've never had my hair compared to cornsilk before, but apparently that's what it looks like this semester.

Things that induce laugher/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Getting my new jeans in the mail.
2. My sister.
3. Mornings that are so foggy you can't see the temple until you're literally RIGHT next to it.
4. Nathanael - including but not limited to: his National Guard uniform, his lollipops, his grumpy attitude whenever we sing Christmas songs in French, and the corncob pipe we bought him.
5. Knowing what I'm going to be doing for Winter Semester.
6. Getting in trouble every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with McMoviePhone. Without fail.
7. 11 more days until the end of the semester.

No comments: