12 November 2008

Everybody Remain Calm!

There has been some worry from a few of you as to whether my apartment has toilet paper or not. I didn't realize it would be so disturbing to you all. So here's the deal: we had toilet paper all along, my roommate Jessica just didn't see it because some of the other girls *cough, girls who don't do anything around here, cough* just started shoving all the Halloween decorations from the ward party into the storage closet (where they don't belong) and buried the new thing of toilet paper Kelli had just bought. So. Disaster averted. And just in case that doesn't ease your worries, I wasn't even the one who found the note, it was Kelli - who knew all along there was toilet paper somewhere. :o)

In case my few readers out there haven't noticed I posted a question regarding where I should live winter semester. You should all vote in case you haven't and for those of you who have...can someone please tell me who it was that voted for California? haha.

Other than that, there isn't a whole lot going on right now. Just a bunch of homework which has decreased incredibly but there is still so much to do that I'm having difficulty getting it all done. OH! Good news, I thought I had 3 research papers due at the end of the semester - one of them in French - well it turns out that my big research paper for Sister Papworth will now be a collaborative effort with my friend Carol (woo hoo for cutting the work load in half), my British Literature research paper isn't 10-15 pages like I thought. It's 6. Maximum. haha. And my French research paper is now nonexistant. Joy!!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. The whole no research paper thing previously described.
2. My book box.
3. Getting closer to figuring out what I'm supposed to do for winter.
4. Only 30 days until the end of the semester and 9 days until "Twilight" and Thanksgiving break!

2 comments:

KP said...

yaaaay! :)
you are so happy and it makes me so happy!
umm...i already told u this on facebook. i was the one who voted for california. but ya...we know that was selfish.
anyway..miss u :)

KP said...

i just changed my answer to utah. i think you should move to utah.
the end.
oh why you ask?
because...you have to call me to find out lol