09 November 2008

I'm Blessed.


So basically I have awesome roommates! This was on the toilet seat lid on Friday morning. Jessica put it there just in case I didn't check first - which I probably wouldn't have done because of the head ache I just can't shake. They're great girls. :o)

Things that induce smiles/laughter/happy feelings in me today:
1. The fact that there are only 33 days left until the last day of the semester. Which translates into about 35-36 days until I'm back in California.
2. My creative piece for Brother Babcock's class that is going REALLY well.
3. The incredibly random Saturday night I had. WOW.
4. Shauna moving to NYC in January (so happy for you love!).
5. Being able to help people whenever they ask (or at least attempting to...).
6. My family. They rock. Seriously.


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Thanks Lauren! you're so nice!
I"m glad you like our roommates so much too.
And....are you considering Seattle this winter? Do tell!