07 January 2010

For Kyle and Kellie McDonald

Kyle and Kellie are getting married tomorrow!!!

KP, I'm SO, SO, SO sorry I can't be there for your wedding. I feel so bad!

You're such a great friend and I totally appreciate all of the advice you've given me over the years. You were one of my favorite roommates and made a lot of bad stuff in my life bearable. You were there for me when Gramps died and when Bryce was diagnosed with cancer, plus all of the drama before, in between and after!!

Kyle, I've only met you once, but thank you for being so welcoming and nice.

I'm so excited for you both and wish you guys a happy life and eternity together! I wish I could be with you guys, but know that I'm there in spirit. I love you guys!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Temple marriages. Seriously, our church is so amazing, and temple
marriages are one of the things that I love the most about it.
2. I miss living with a bunch of girls. I never thought I'd say it, but I really do miss having all of the girls around me all of the time. We had a lot of laughs, didn't we ladies?
3. I made some of my best friends in college - guys and girls - and I appreciate you all.
4. Playing Nintendo with Chelsea today. Wow.

No comments: