20 November 2009

Graduation

I graduate in one month.

ONE MONTH!!!

I'm excited. And terrified.

hahaha.

I keep getting emails from the school - Grad Night is on the 1st with President and Sister Clark, and then Grad Fest (where you pick up your cap and gown and can have your picture taken and order announcements) is the next week and then the week after that is finals and ...GRADUATION!

I'm excited because this is kind of a huge mile stone. I'm terrified because this is scary. hahaha. I have NO idea what the heck is going to happen. I've been looking for jobs in Arizona or jobs that I can "do from anywhere" because they're done through e-mail and phone communication. I've found one to do from anywhere, which is good because I can do that and save money and when I have the funds, be able to move to AZ. (AMI!)

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. I love all of my family. I have the best brothers and an amazing sister. The in-laws are amazing - love each one. My parents are so supportive and full of wisdom. And I'm lucky enough to live with all of my surviving grandparents. I can call any one of them any time for anything.
2. KP telling me about her wedding dress.
3. Elliot. He's one of my favorite people and I'm super sad I have to leave college and all of my friends up here - like Elliot and Quincy and all of the roomies that I love. I feel like I didn't get enough time with Elliot.
4. My PR teacher actually said the word "WOOT!" on my final exam. I had to stifle my giggle in the testing center because I'm pretty sure that any show of cheer or happiness in the testing center results in an automatic fail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE You! I think you are amazing- I have sooo much respect for you in accomplishing all that you have done, I would never have been able to do what you have done! I agree about your brothers, sister, in-laws, and grand parents, I think your dad is pretty special too :) You go girl!!!
Love, Mom

Ami said...

Okay, I know I've spent WAY too much time on Facebook when I get to the end of your post and start looking for the "Like" button. Hahaha.
Graduation is amazing. Congrats! Embrace and enjoy it!

c.j. said...

Although I cannot say I went through the work and time for a Baccalaureate as you are, I can definitely say that it still was hectic, crazy, stressful, unknown...but most assuredly exciting and so rewarding!!! I loved it all! Congrats on working and doing so well - you always impressed me with your immense knowledge and thoughtful insights and input during HUM 497! One month!!! :)

KP said...

:)
awww yay!
i love that picture of your fam!!
thanks for listening to me babble on about my dress :)
i just love you so much elle.
you're one of my besties! :)
wow...3 "happy faces" in this post! woohoo!!! :) wait. that's four. <3