10 March 2009

Happy Birthday Karissa!

Today is Karissa's birthday, so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARISSA!!

I hope you have a great birthday (and again...sorry your card is going to be late...) I miss you lots and can't wait to see you and the rest of the fam soon!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. My favorite sister-in-law.
2. A new story plotted and waiting to be written.
3. Hannah's demand of: "WAKE UP AUNTIE LAUREN!" every morning.
4. LC with stars. That's all I'm saying.

4 comments:

KP said...

LC with stars???
i need an explanation lol.

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

remember Justin??

He's getting his arms tattooed...
his left forearm...underneath, he's getting 702 just under his wrist and then all of the people he loves from Vegas (which, so far, is just his cousin, Brandy) and on his right arm, under his wrist he's getting 310 and then all of the people he loves from so cal. That list is his brother Jordan, me, and his bbf Bobby. For me, he's tattooing LC with stars all around it.

I have to laugh to keep from killing myself.

SG said...

lauren. i miss you! and us being roommates!

hope all is well in seattle...........you don't have very much time left there!

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

*ahem*
shauna.
i miss you more.
please.
wish i could come visit you.
we'd have a blast.
seriously.
i'm coming to AZ one day...maybe you'll be there. haha.
loves.