08 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREME!!

It's Jereme's birthday today! He's 25 and as amazing as ever.



I hope you have an excellent day, Brother. I miss you lots!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Having a brother who once saved me from a monster with "porks all over it."
2. Having a brother who can always make me feel better.
3. Having a brother who is such a great example to me.
4. Having a brother who loves me enough to do 2 road trips with me in one week and 3 road trips in one month.
5. Basically, I have an amazing family all around. Let's face it, they're on a bunch of thankful lists on my blog. I LOVE MY FAMILY!

1 comment:

KP said...

awww happy bday to jereme!
mc still.
i love ur brothers. you do have a good family. and i know this because you are who you are.
i love you so much....come here...NOW! :)