01 January 2009

The Plan...

This post is probably a little late coming, but we all know what I'm going to say: Better Late Than Never!

I had a poll up a few months ago about what I should do for Winter Semester. My options were to live in California, Utah, or Seattle. In Utah I have my Mom and Grannie that I could live with, get a job and attend a singles ward with more than 6 people in it. In California I could look for a job until April when school starts and chill with Nicole, attempting to maintain the house while my Mom is away and go to the singles ward with 6 people in it (half of whom are mean, the other half I'm either related to or is Nicole). In Seattle I would live with Ashley and Dan and help take care of Hannah and the baby that is due at the beginning of February and get a part time job while attending a new singles ward full of new people!

I choose: Seattle, Washington!
















The best part about this choice? ROAD TRIP! That's right, Nicole and I are planning a nice, long 3 day road trip to get me to Seattle. YAY!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. A new year...a new start!
2. Road Trip 2009!
3. A hot bath, in a clean bathroom.
4. Using my Christmas presents. Especially the ones from my Dad.
5. Going through my book boxes. Again.
6. Being okay with everything that has happened since I got home, surprisingly.

3 comments:

natalie said...

yay for your plan. sounds great. i'm excited to hear about your adventures in seattle!! xoxo.

Mason Manor said...

Hooray for this plan! We are excited you are coming! :) You will love it here in Seattle. You like rain, right?

KP said...

yay to seattle!!!
yep thats right girl...new year. new start for you! you're gonna have good stories for us all i just know it!! you and shauna dang...NYC and Seattle!! wait..me? AZ baby. lol. um miss yoU! i am calling you today...remember? can we pretend i am at D-Land with you!??!?! i wanna go there soooo bad. but i wanna see u more. please.