23 December 2008

All In Good Fun

School is killer. Especially since President Clark rearranged the schedule and shortened the semesters. The last month flew by with ridiculous speed and with that came ridiculous stress. I decided that Jessica, Kelli, and I needed a stress reliever since we'd been studying in our rooms for hours upon hours.


Let me set this up for a minute.
I had my own room, the first in the hallway. Then Jessica and Kelli's room was next, in the middle and finally, Lindsey and Nicole shared the bedroom by the vanity. While Nicole and Lindsey went dancing one night I ran into Kelli and Jessica's room and asked if Kelli still had her masking tape. Luckily, she did. I told her to grab it and meet me in Nicole and Lindsey's room. I sprawled on the floor and Kelli started to outline me. Jessica was in charge of the cameras and here is the process from start to finish, minus the reactions of Nicole and Lindsey.
Both of them knew it was my idea as soon as they saw it.
Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. My mom and Grannie coming to California for Christmas!
2. My kitty cat sleeping on my bed all last night.
3. Doing a good job on my Secret Santa present shopping.
4. Only one month left until I move to Seattle!
5. Seeing Bishop and Sister Davenport and the Van Wei's at El Paso.
6. El Paso. Yum.

2 comments:

Mason Manor said...

are you trying to make me jealous with all the el paso talk? because it is working. can you bring some when you come? Salsa travels, right?

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that the chicken braid recipe you gave me way back when we lived together and all took turns cooking is a hit here. I made it for some of our friends and they all loved it and wanted the recipe. Tonight we one of our friends made it for dinner. Just wanted to let you know I always think of you when I make it, thanks!!