26 October 2008

William Shakespeare's, "Hamlet" : A Muppet Production!

I was talking with Nicole (Norton) the other night, and we were talking about our favorite Shakespeare plays (yes, we are that sophisticated) and I had the BEST idea ever.

I think this one beats my Where's Waldo/Dentist office idea, and quite possibly even my flamigeon idea (I do love that one!)The Muppets have made so many great literary pieces into movies like "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and "Muppet Treasure Island." I submit the follow to the Powers That Be who are in charge of the Muppets as their next big movie break.

William Shakespeare's, "Hamlet" : a Muppet Production!

Here's the cast list!

Hamlet: Kermit (obviously)
Claudius: Fozzie Bear
Gertrude: Zoey
Polonius: Big Bird
Laertes: Count Von Count
Ophelia: Miss Piggy (again, obviously)
Horatio: Elmo
Fortinbras: Animal
The Ghost: Oscar the Grouch
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern: Bert and Ernie (respectively)
Osric: Cookie Monster
Voltimand and Cornelius: Beaker and Bunsen Honeydew (respectively)
Marcellus and Barnardo: Gonzo and Rizzo (respectively)
Francisco: Sweetums
Reynaldo: Clueless Morgan (genius!)
Gravediggers: Stadler and Waldorf

Seriously. I'm loving this whole idea.

3 comments:

KP said...

i love you.
and i freakin miss your face soooo much.
muuuah :)

Shauna said...

glad you caved in an got one.
blogging buddies
yay.

Mason Manor said...

Hooray for blogging! Now we can keep in touch just like sisters! oh wait... :) miss you hope you're doing good