31 March 2011

Vacation - FINALLY!

I'm taking a real vacation and I can't believe it. I know, I know...I went to K-Town to visit my Stella in September, but that only involved ONE DAY of no work. (An AMAZING trip, but not really a "vacation".) A few amazing things about this vacation, though. Are you all ready?

1. I'm going with this wonderful woman:

MY MOM!!

2. We'll be gone from 08 April though 18 April.

3. We're going here:















LONDON!! (AKA: Home <3)

4. And quite possibly, here (for one day):

PARIS!! ('Cause Momma's never been and I wouldn't mind a delicious gyro from that one place that Andrew and I ate at every day we were there. And yes, I still remember it is and how to get there).

"I love Paris in the spring-time..."

la-di-da-di-di-da...






5. My work loves me, so they're giving me and my mom tickets to see ANY STAGE SHOW we want while we're there, which means:

WICKED!! (At long last!) - Not just Wicked - FREE Wicked! IN LONDON!!

6. Family. We're staying with my mom's cousin, who lives just outside of London, in Surrey. I have only met Frances once and am SO excited to see her again, and meet her husband and the kids of hers that I have not yet met. AND my mom's other cousin, Linda, is coming from Germany for a few days, as well!

I am SO STINKING excited it isn't even funny!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Uh, this ENTIRE post. Happy 25th birthday to me!
2. Shauna's home!!! Congrats on a mission well-served.
3. My 2 countdown widgets for my phone.
4. Replacing those 2 countdown widgets pretty much the day they expire with other exciting things!
5. SALISBURY, HERE I COME!!!
6. Portobello Road.
7. Oxford.
8. A glorious 9 days free of work.

3 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

You are going to LOVE Wicked! I'm so jealous of your whole trip. That's the first time I've seen what your mom looks like. haha Love her...and you! So happy for you and your vaca!

SG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

wow lauren!!! your trip is going to be amazzzzing!! do you have any space in your luggage to fit me in?! :) make sure to take tons of pics!!! ps.....we totes need to catch up. its been way too long!! FB me your number please!!! thanks and loves!!!!