02 November 2009

So Excited For This:


Disney's, The Princess and the Frog.

I bought the Diamond Edition of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and it has a few special features that are pretty cool on it. For example, the first preview I've seen outside of theaters for The Princess and the Frog and a really fun behind the scenes sneek peek at The Princess and the Frog! So tonight, as I was doing my powerpoint for the next Book Fest (which is on Wednesday, so expect another post soon) I put in Snow White with my roommate Alex. The behind the scenes look had the first 6 minutes of The Princess and the Frog!

It looks SO good! I'm super excited for it!

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Goth Pod. :o) Shut up, all of you.
2. My roommates have really nice boyfriends.
3. I got to chit chat with Alli today which was fun cause I needed girl talk. :o) Please see #1.
4. I got ANOTHER letter from Shauna!
5. Since Thanksgiving is looking kind of ...slow... I've made a resolution to do my last Book Fest over that week and see what other huge projects I can get a jump on, like the second job portfolio.
6. The Romance of the Forest, by Ann Radcliffe. I liked it despite how ridiculous it was. Ask Leslie, I was screaming at the book, but couldn't stop reading.

1 comment:

c.j. said...

I kinda want to see that movie too! It looks fun...and I must admit my jealousy...you bought Snow White?! One of my favorite Disney movies I have yet to call my own...!