03 March 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?


SO MANY THINGS!
#1. Half her butt is hanging out of her shirt/jeans.
#2. We're in a drive through line and she's not in her car.
#3. What I didn't get a picture of was her face about 6 inches away from the giant sized menu.
#4. The muffin top.
#5. She got back in her car and rolled down the window to order, so we know her window wasn't broken.

Ashley and I were laughing hysterically when we saw it and the first thing I did when I caught my breath was say, "Where's my camera?!" And took these pictures.
Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Rachel weighs 10 pounds, 9 ounces at one month old. Hannah didn't weigh that much until she was 2 months old.
2. A class with Brother Hartvigsen and another class with Brother Keller, two of my favorite English teachers.
3. Seeing my family in a few weeks (Mom and Grannie included, even though I have to wait to see them a few days longer...)
4. This whole Burger King incident.
5. A nice chat with my sister while we sat in the car for over an hour waiting for Hannah to wake up from her nap.

2 comments:

SG said...

Bahahha! this is funny. some people are just weird!

hope all is well!

KP said...

hahahahahaa.
thats hilarious!
awww ur cute.
wait. glad u got some good professors next semester...yay.
miss u!!!