14 March 2009

Birthday Wishlists

That's right, plural.

I have a realistic one and a fantasy one.

Let's start with the fantasy list. :o)
1. My own library.
2. A new laptop.
3. A trip to the U.K. Not just England. I want to go back to Ireland, Scotland and Wales, too.
4. A make over by professional stylists.
5. A cross-country train ride, hitting all 49 continental United States in a freaking awesome suite.
6. SCUBA lessons.
7. A reunion with all of the people I miss.
8. My own horse. A buckskin one. That I shall name Ajax.

Now for the real one.
1. More Barnes and Noble gift cards. (They'll last longer this time around I swear because the closest Barnes and Noble to Rexburg is 30 minutes away).
2. Friends, starting with season 1.
3. A necklace with a Celtic knot pendant.
4. An iHome.

Things that induce laughter/smiles/happy feelings in me today:
1. Lake Sammamish.
2. Dreams.
3. Figuring out the new stories in my head little by little.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

your fantasy bday list sounds amazing!!

KP said...

what is an ihome?
i am gonna try to call you later tonight...i really need/wanna talk to you. thanks for you fb message :)
ps...i am not getting on fb for at least a week. i made this promise to myself lastnight...lets see how i do! lol.
love u!!